Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sabbatical

Due to reasons I cannot disclose, Caffe Cinque has been closed for several weeks. The owner of the cafe resides in Barwon Prison until he can post bail.

I have taken advantage of the situation, and after a brief sojourn in Fiji with the money I found under the floorboards in the office, I have agreed to re open Caffe Cinque under the following conditions:

I will return under the title of Executive Barista, and may hire an Assistant to the Executive Barista and an Assistant to the Assistant to the Executive Barista to help with all administrative duties.

I will be paid more.

All profits are to go towards posting bail, but any cash found under office floorboards or behind the staff toilet may be used for the Executive Barista's foreign travel and/ or liquor supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment